Welcome to KuCoin, the world's leading blockchain and crypto exchange, trusted by over 20 million members.
KuCoin is a popular platform in the world of crypto. It comes with peer-to-peer trading feature and provides fewer trading fees as compared to other popular exchanges. It supports more than 600 digital assets and you can earn rewards by staking your assets. While processing to buy or sell digital assets using this platform, you will be asked to sign up for an account. After KuCoin log in, you can use this platform to buy Bitcoin and by adding funds you can get other cryptocurrencies as well.
Well, if you are a new user of this crypto exchange or are just in the beginning phase of your journey to the crypto world and seeking guidance on how to buy cryptocurrencies, you are at the right place. In this blog, we will discuss the complete process to buy Bitcoin via KuCoin.
To buy Bitcoin from the KuCoin crypto exchange, you may need to sign in first by providing the correct login details. Before proceeding further, ensure that you have added enough funds to your KuCoin log in account. To do so, you can add funds or money directly from your bank account or by using a debit/credit card. Now, let’s move ahead to buy Bitcoin.
- 1.First, visit KuCoin Login page or use KuCoin mobile app.
- 2.Log in to your account. To do so enter the essential details.
- 3.Verify the details and Click the “Sign in” button.
- 4.Find the “Buy Bitcoin” option and click.
- 5.Enter the amount which you want to purchase.
- 6.Choose option “Local currency”.
- 7.Select a suitable payment method.
- 8.Tick the disclaimer box.
- 9.Now, confirm the purchase.
Bitcoin will be added to your registered KuCoin account.
The bottom line is that purchasing Bitcoin is not a complicated process. In case you are new to it or are puzzled in doing so. Follow the instructions given in this blog to clear all the clutters. Make sure to keep your KuCoin Login details safe and secure your purchase.